Monday To Friday : 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (EST)
Saturday & Sunday: 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (EST)
Temple Timings may vary for special occasions. Please check the event details for timings
Ganesha Chathurthi Celebrations
Aug 14th 2020 to August 22nd 2020
Dance performance to Sri Ganesha by selvi Varshini
Devotees who sponsored for Shodasadina Lakshmi Pooja and also for Akshaya-Tritiya pooja are requested to pickup their prasadham today at the temple between 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM. Akshaya-Tritiya sponsor will get one blessed gold coin.
Shodasa Dina Mahalakshmi Pooja sponsor will get one blessed silver coin. Please collect your prasadham today. Please contact Mr & Mrs. Mathiazhagan at the front desk for this lakshmi pooja prasadham
Om Nama shivaya!
The State of Massachusetts is slowly starting to reopen. Per House of Worship guidelines given by the State, we are planning to open the Temple starting June 3rd, 2020 for all the devotees with multiple Covid related restrictions in place.
We have implemented a new check in/check out process for all the devotees coming to the temple. This is to reduce the foot traffic in the temple in accordance with the state.
Please make sure you give your contact details in the front desk with the core volunteer to ( as per CDC guidelines we should collect visitors info.)Please follow the instructions so that we will stay healthy
- Only 10 devotees are allowed at a time due to state restrictions. Please cooperate during this waiting time.A core volunteer will guide you if there is a crowd.
- If you have any symptoms of Covid-19, or have been exposed to a known case in the last 14 days, please DO NOT come to the temple. This is strict but the temple is open to all people of various ages, in addition this coincides with the guidance per the State.
- Please use hand sanitizer when entering the temple
- Face mask is mandatory. (Please don’t visit temple without face mask. you will be turned away if your without a face mask.)
- If you are bringing fruits please wash it at home and bring it to the temple in a bag which you can leave at a designated area inside the temple(no cooked prasadam bringing into temple)
- Please maintain social distance as per CDC guidelines ( 6 feet distance from others).
- Please come and have darshan with in the provided time frame.
PLEASE DO TAKE THESE PRECAUTIONS SERIOUSLY – we all hope these circumstances will change soon and this will be an evolving process. The safety of our devotees and volunteers is our number one concern and if there are any safety concerns – quarantine may be implemented again. For the safety of the Temple, priest and the devotees we will be closing the temple at 7:30 PM. This might continue due to the current social situation.We will update periodically.
Due to the current restrictions, there will be no morning darshan during weekends. All abhishekams and pooja will be performed before opening times so that devotees can come and have darshan and will be able to leave with prasadham in time.
Stay safe & healthy.
Om Nama Shivaya!
Thank you for your support:
We are looking for flower sponsors for weekly or monthly for all deities or for one deity.
We have a sheet with all information of each deity flower cost for weekly or monthly at the temple desk.This will help us to get the flowers weekly to offer for all the deities.
Thank you for your support as always.